Friday, March 27, 2009

Exciting Travels

Housemates -

Have I got exciting news! I was able to secure lodgings in the muggle city of Atlanta. I even rode one of those devices called an "airplane"! Quite interesting, but, honestly, give me a broom any day! I'll admit, this airplane is cleaner than your average trip through the floo network, but it takes so much more time - and the view isn't nearly as good as the view from a broom. (Of course, the extra time meant that I was able to work on my spoilee's bag - I'm nearly finished!)

At any rate, I'm visiting Atlanta so I can see the exhibit at the High Museum. Although most muggles will only be seeing the Terracotta Warriors, I'm keeping my eyes peeled for any other creatures. ;-) Who knows what managed to sneak in the exhibit without being seen?

No comments:

Post a Comment