Wednesday, February 4, 2009

First Slytherin House Quiz

What are your three most favorite colors? Green, purple, red...although I've developed a recent obsession with anything pink (blush or bashful, anyone?).

What are you three least favorite colors? Yellow, tan, cream, gold (yes, I realize there's a theme there!)

Your favorite candy is a toss-up -- dark chocolate, salted caramels or gummy bears.

Draco, Lucius, or Snape? Snape

Do you knit, crochet, or both? Knit

What type of kit did you ask for? Sock

Acrylic—has its uses, should all be burned, best yarn to work with (choose one)? Don't like to work with it, but I've used it on occasion.

Who is the Slytherin Head Girl this term? Quinn

Name four “extras” you would love to receive in your kit. ???? - I'll have to think about it.

What are your three most favorite scents? Most flower/herb scents bother my allergies; citrus scents are better

Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? Depends on my mood

Which Slytherin is the Keeper of the Crucio List? Cassandra Puddlemere

Do you really need more stitch markers? Yes, I don't have anything resembling a collection.

Dpns, circular, or straight? Definitely not straight - I only use them for dishcloths! I usually use circular needles, but I'd really like to learn sock knitting with DPNs.

What yarn makes you squee? So many, so little time. I keep finding wonderful yarns - Three Irish Girls, Yarn Love, Cherry Tree Hill, Claudia Handpaints...

Favorite HP Movie? Whichever one I'm reading (or watching) right now!

Favorite HP character? Hermione, Ron, Lupin, Sirius

Who was your first choice for DADA professor? I'm quite pleased with Professor Solum.

What is the Slytherin Common Room called? The Snake Pit

What makes you worthy of being in Slytherin House? It's all about who you know...thanks to Ophelia, Quinn and the rest of the Stitches Witches!

No comments:

Post a Comment